The RN Reinstatement Application is for:
- an applicant who was previously registered with the RNANT/NU to practice as a Registered Nurse and who wishes to reinstate their registration, and
- an applicant who is currently registered as an Associate Non-Practicing Member with the RNANT/NU and who wishes to obtain an active practicing membership as an RN.
Please note: It is a registration violation to be employed in the NT and/or NU as a registered nurse without a valid license to practice in the NT and/or NU. This includes any orientation to an individual's role as an RN, as well as the completion of any employer requirements.
A $65.63 processing fee is charged to an applicant's credit card upon receipt of the payment authorization form. This payment authorization form is required to begin processing an application. Other documents (e.g., verification letters, references, etc.) are added to an applicant's file as they are received at the office. When all required documents are received, the Registrar reviews the entire application for registration eligibility and approval.
Once an application is approved by the Registrar, the applicant is contacted by phone or email. Approved applications are valid for six months from the date the application is submitted and the processing fee taken. After six months, the applicant is required to submit a new application.
If you have any questions regarding the RN Reinstatement Application process, please contact the Registration Coordinator.
To apply for a reinstatement of registration as an RN with the RNANT/NU for the 2018 Membership Year, the following items are required:
4. Verification of Registration Request from all jurisdictions in which you are currently or formerly registered.
Employer Reference: One Form A - Employer Reference Form is required from your most recent RN employer with whom you have worked a minimum of 300 hours. Please note, a second employer reference may be required for proof of meeting the 1125 practice hours within the last 5 years.
6. 2018 Information Sharing Consent Form (this form is optional and is used to grant permission to give updates on an applicant's registration status to their NT and/or NU employer)
7. Vaid Government I.D. Scanned and sent to email@example.com