For initial registration by examination in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, the RNANT/NU accepts the following entry-to-practice examinations:
- NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses). More information on this exam is available on the RN Entry-to-Practice Exam page.
- CNPE: F/AA (Canadian Nurse Practitioner Examination: Family/All Ages). More information on this exam is available on the NP Entry-to-Practice Exam page.
2018 EXAM WRITING DATES AND TESTING CENTRE LOCATIONS
|TERRITORY||TESTING CENTRE LOCATIONS||DATES|
Days Inn & Suites
February 7, 2018
June 5 & 6, 2018
October 3, 2018
Astro Hill Quickstop
505 Astro Hill
June 27, 2018
October 24, 2018
NCLEX-RN Item Development Volunteer Opportunities
Opportunities are available for Registered Nurses to volunteer in the development of the NCLEX–RN examination in the roles of Item Reviewers and/or Item Writers.
1. You must be a registered nurse in good standing.
2. You must be currently employed in clinical nursing practice, working directly with nurses who have entered practice within the last 12 months, specifically supervising, preceptoring, or mentoring.
1. You must be a registered nurse in good standing with a master’s degree or higher.
2. You must be responsible for teaching and supervising basic/undergraduate students in the clinical area.
For more information about these volunteer opportunities and the time commitment involved, please use the e-link below for the NCSBN website: