The Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut has a place on its team for a knowledgeable, personable and experienced Executive Assistant. As the executive assistant you will provide administrative support to the Executive Director, Director of Professional Conduct Review and the Board of Directors and perform office administrative and basic bookkeeping functions. This position is also responsible for special projects such as event coordination.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with additional administrative and bookkeeping studies, preferably from a Management Studies or Administrative Program.
- Minimum 2 years administrative support experience, minimum typing of 50 wpm.
- Working and advanced knowledge of Windows Programs – word processing, excel, database, e-mail. Must be able to converse knowledgeably with computer consultants/contractors.
- Must have experience maintaining website content and performing manual updates to content.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to time manage, multi-task, organize and prioritize own workload and prioritize decisions on the urgency of requests in the absence of professional staff.
- Ability to problem-solve independently.
- Project Management skills.
- Valid driver’s license; must have own vehicle.
A job description is available here
Starting salary of $57,720 per year ($29.60 per hour), negotiable based on experience.
Apply with two references to email@example.com by June 8, 2018.
For more information, please contact Krista at 873-2745 ext. 24 or at the above email address.
We thank all applicants who apply. Please note only those applicants we wish to interview will be contacted.